Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Hair Did!

So tomorrow I am getting my hair done. I have been craving a serious CHOP lately but the last time I did that I seriously regretted my decision! I have A LOT of thick hair and it comes out like a mushroom the shorter it goes. Am I am trying to kid myself thinking "I am better at styling and controlling my hair than I used to be so it will all work out this time"? Or am I just delusional? I am sure I will end up with the same hair I always walk out of the salon with. I will probably compromise with myself and cut a little more than normal but not "too much". Anyways these are the inspiration pictures I am going to bring with me to the salon. Any recommendations or opinions?!?! I need help!

This is my current hair VERY styled and a lot more flat than it is naturally (= too much effort for me)


And from the back.. Sorry my room is messy :) 

And these are the inspiration pictures:

Love this one if I could style it like this :/

Probably a little too short for me

This one is probably the closest to my texture

My hair may be too thick to lay like this?

Looks easy and I like that!

It always looks good on a supermodel :)

No comments:

Post a Comment