Friday, October 4, 2013

Feel Good Blog!!


This month I want to really spend time sprucing up the ol' blog. I feel like I'm just starting to get the hang of this whole thing and now it's time to really establish who I want to "be" as a blogger. This Fabulous Five On Friday post will help you understand the direction(s) I want to go with this blog and also help keep me focused with where I want to go. If you haven't caught on yet I love making lists ;) 
1- One thing I want my blog to be is "always evolving". I hope to learn (a lot) on this journey and constantly use this new information to upgrade, refresh and inspire me. I probably won't just talk about one thing because I am a whole person that is made up of so many different moving growing changing parts. It may take longer for readers to get "who I am" because I won't just be talking about one thing all the time... But I am A-OK with that! Stick with me folks!!

2- I want to exude happiness! I really just want to spread joy and help people become the happiest versions of themselves. Every where you look these days there is bad news and that's just not OK with me. We have so much to be thankful for and hopeful for! So you won't be sad or negative here. Nope not on my watch!

3- I want to be genuinely ME. I hope this blog also helps shape who I am and evokes some soul searching for both you and me. Everybody likes to read about soul searching too right??? :) I want to push myself out of my comfort zone and show the world the real me. All while trying to stay away from the pull to "be like" any other blogger. I hope to improve my writing style and make it sound more like "me"... I hope to make you laugh and cry all at the same time!

4- I partially started this blog to show the world that not all Christians belong in the worlds "religion box". I love The Lord and move along side the Holy Spirit daily. I feel no burden to follow "rules" or be a certain "Christian way". I try to act out of Love first and foremost. I want to be here for people that need me and share stories of miracles, hope, love and happiness... because it may be hard to find sometimes - but all of that really is out there! I see miracles every week you guys. I see some amazing things God does and I can not just keep quiet about it! It is honestly the wildest ride I have ever been on and I can't wait to share more.

5- I really just want my blog to be a space people can come to to remember the basics of life. We are all here to experience and engage with one another and I think we make it way too complicated! This is simple people! Love people and the rest falls into place! Eat simple whole foods and you feel healthy and live longer! Be kind and people will treat you kind! I hope you feel comfortable when you visit my blog and look forward to visiting! Despite all of my seriousness above I really hope to be entertaining and funny. I guess you could call this a "feel good blog".





Have a great weekend you guys!!!!

xoxo Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment