Thursday, October 3, 2013

Day Job Blues

I'm back! My day job is really getting in the way of my blogging time. We have been going through an audit this week and it has forced me to work a lot of overtime and it added a whole lot of stress to my week. But the good news is that its OVER and went great! So now I can regroup and get back to blog land where I belong! One day I dream of being able to spend my days sitting at Starbucks (in my yoga pants and sweatshirt) dreaming up amazing blog posts and writing everyday.... But until then I must keep this as a part time gig and focus primarily on my day job.. Boooo!!! A girl can dream right???

Its been a bit crazy around here but to recap my last week has looked like this:
work
run
work
work
run run run 
get sick eating dairy
run
work 
work overtime
work some more


Yup! Welcome to my world. You are probably glad now that I wasn't blogging all week about all of THAT fun now aren't you?? I logged 20 miles of running last week (which was my goal woop wooop!!). And my last run of the week, Sunday, I did at the beach and took some obligatory photos after to share with ya'll! It was an amazingly beautiful day. You could see Catalina so clearly which is not always the case. Taking pictures of yourself while running on the beach is awesome embarrassing to say the least so I hope you all enjoy these!! The things I do for you :) 










I really feel like today is going to be a great day! I feel refreshed and ready for new things! Do you ever get like that? Like when you have been so buried under busyness and all of a sudden you come up for air you feel so refreshed and revived! That's me today! Yesss! I am going to conquer the world! Heal the sick! Solve the political dramas going on! Raise money for the poor! And travel to other countries to rescue orphans!!... But for now I am going to go back to dreaming of my future full time blogging career and go buy a lotto ticket get to work on some really awesome posts for you all!!  ;)


xoxo
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment