Friday, October 11, 2013

It's the Five!!


Happy Friday!!

I'm on my second day off of work and loving every second of it! I have not accomplished any of my Weekly Wishes yet but I am completely at peace with that! I'm living in the moment and enjoying myself.. Which really should have been my weekly wish all along.. But anywho I digress! Here are my five bits of awesomeness for today!



1- I cut my hair!! I will take a picture right now to show you but just know I'm in my pjs with no make up (see #2 for details). I haven't even brushed my hair yet so I will have to put another pic up on another day with what it looks like styled! Sorry for the frowny face but you can see how much shorter it is! I haven't had my hair this short in a long time and so far I'm really liking it!! You can check out the "before" photo here Hair Did


2- This is where I am writing you from right this second. I went down to the beach super early to get in some quiet devotional time, take in the beauty and get some fresh air. I love love love starting my day off like this!!


3- I have splurged the past two days and gotten this for breakfast: 

It's an acai bowl from Nektar Juice Bar. If you have never had one you really should! They are A-Mazing! This one is "tropical" so it is blended with banana, pineapple, some other exotic fruits that I can't remember right now.. and has coconut shreds on top! Mmmm mmmm mmmmmm

4- Kale Krunch- Quite Cheezy". Man this stuff is rocking my world! They taste just like Cheeze-It's but without the guilt!! I picked up mine at Whole Foods and was honestly thinking it looked scary before trying it. But I braved it out and was so pleasantly surprised!! Go get yourself some!! And one point for Katie for for trying new things!



5- It's another 20 mile run week for me this week! So far I've done 9.5 miles. Half way there... almost lol! My goal is to complete my first ever 10k distance (6.2 miles) today (yikes!!!). Then do the last 4ish miles tomorrow and have Sunday OFF! A little nervous about the 6 miler but I felt pretty good at the end of my 5 miles yesterday so I'm staying positive!!! Wish me luck!! :-) 

Im off now to continue my vacation and figure out how to style this new hair!! Have a great weekend ya'll!!!!!

xoxo
Katie


No comments:

Post a Comment