Wednesday, August 28, 2013

I Got My Mailbox Money!!

Happy Wednesday!!! Sooooo I had another post for today but when life intervenes I roll with it! I was so excited about my mailbox money I had to share and save the other post for later. 

Mailbox money is money that you get some how that you are totally not expecting. Sometimes it is a small amount and sometimes its a big amount! No matter the amount it is a complete surprise and always a blessing! 

This all started at my church... VCC Laguna Niguel... People started praying for money for various financial situations in their life. One lady started using the "envelope method" of saving for a car. She would take money from her check each week and put the cash in an envelope and seal it up and tuck it away. Weeks passed and she was curious about how much she had saved in her envelope. She had a rough estimate in her mind of how much because she put in approximately the same amount each week.. but still she wanted to see exactly where she was at. When she looked at the envelope she was blown away - her money had multiplied you guys! She counted again and again. She asked her husband if he had been secretly adding money as well... he hadn't... The Lord just blessed her and multiplied this money!

Well after this testimony was given at church one week the atmosphere was beginning to shift for people. Slowly but surely more and more people began having money appear! And when I say "appear" I mean appear in their bank accounts from unknown sources, flying into their driveways or onto their windshields while driving, appear in the form of refund checks, class action law suit settlements, back pay that they had been owed for a long time and so many other ways! People were given cars and some people just keep receiving cash on envelopes on their desks at work... anonymously showing up?!? 

I have a friend who had to get a new $1000 water heater for her house. She didn't have the money for it but didn't have a choice. She got the water heater and asked me to pray for her to get this "so-called mailbox money" that I kept talking about. About a week after we prayed she got an unexpected bonus from her work and it was the amount she needed for the water heater! Only a few people in the company got this bonus so it was a complete surprise to her. She is now on board with the mailbox money concept :) 

I recently bought a car. Then about 3 weeks ago I got a refund check in the mail for $40 from the dealership. They had charged me too much for re-ordering my title and sent me the refund. I thought OK $40 is nice but I don't know if it qualifies as mailbox money. Then yesterday I got a check in the mail for $150 unexpectedly. It was something having to do with my mortgage escrow account. I still don't really know why they sent me money (GOD!). But now after 2 checks received I am believing that I am in line for more and more mailbox money!

We have counted over $76,000 in mailbox  money received in JUST our church warehouse alone! Um thats a lot of money people! Some people are getting thousands of dollars at a time. The Lord is seriously wanting to bless us right now! Pray for your mailbox money and believe that it is coming. Pray for people you know to get their mail box money and watch as it all unfolds!! 

I would love for any of you who get mailbox money to share your stories with me! Testimonies build faith and cause the atmosphere to shift! Get ready for your blessings!!



No comments:

Post a Comment