Friday, August 30, 2013

First Five On Friday!

Happy long weekend Friday! I am linking up today with The Good Life Blog to go over my Five On Friday! Basically every Friday I give myself a free blogging pass to just ramble about 5 thing I'm loving or are on my mind!


1- My first one is the 3 Day Weekend. DUH! :) Really that is ALL that is on my mind right now! I have 3 free days to do whatever I want! Now that never happens. I hope to try out some new recipes to share, get in a few more miles running (I am almost to this weeks goal from Mondays post), hit up a few BBQs, read a lot and mostly RELAX! That has not been on my agenda for a while now so it is a must this weekend!

2- Red Grapes... seriously in love with these right now. This season they are so sweet and delicious. Not very exciting I know - but everyday I crave them and they consume my thoughts :) Go out and get yourself some!

3- Gluten free pancakes from Mothers Market. OMG people these are the best things ever. No really. Go out right now and get yourself some. I'll wait..... Ok are you back? Amazing right? I have been trying to perfect my recipe at home for gluten free pancakes but have not yet come close to the ones they make. I am however getting closer and closer to a realllllly good homemade pancake. So when that is perfected I will definitely share that recipe here!

4- I am loving this book right now. The Essential Guide to Healing by Randy Clark.  I am about midway and hope to get to the end this weekend. There are so many gems in this book I really should be taking notes!

5- This is probably my favorite thing this week... Or maybe it was the pancakes... or the grapes? Maybe Im just hungry? Not sure but anyways my #5 is running on the beach. This week I have been doing my work outs at various beaches in Dana Point & San Clemente. I am there every night as the sun sets and I cant even explain how spectacular the view is. The pictures dont even do it justice. It sure makes running much more entertaining :) The only downfall is having to (yes have to) stop every few minutes to get a new picture of the sun setting because it keeps getting better and better!!! So I hope you enjoy these pics from the week!

Doheny Beach

Strands Beach running the stairs

San Clemente


Go check out the other entries for Five On Friday at the Good Life Blog this week & have a safe holiday weekend people!

xoxo Katie








No comments:

Post a Comment